updated July 2023
What information do I collect?
Personal information may be collected from you in various ways, for example:
1. Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website. This includes information about your browser, your IP address, your general location as determined from your IP address and provided by your browser, the site from which you come, and the links followed when leaving my site. This information is also collected through cookies.
2. When you register and voluntarily provide information in response to forms, newsletter registrations, or logging in/signing up to my website. This includes your name, email address, and any other details asked for and which you provide.
3. When you conduct activities on my site (for example, when you purchase a product or service, I record what you purchased, etc.), I may collect your name and contact details, details of your subscription to my services, and other information gathered by Facebook and transferred to me, including your address.
How is the information used?
1. To supply you with services purchased via the website and to process your payments.
2. Internal record keeping, administrative purposes, and to inform you about my events, services, or products, or other related information that I think would be of interest to you, as explained above.
3. To communicate marketing messages, newsletters, and details of my business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties that I think may be of interest to you by post or email or similar technology (you can inform me at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
Your information will not be disclosed to any third party unless you have given your consent to such disclosure. You may at any time ask me to refrain from sending you marketing messages by sending me an email with the words UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject box. If I contact you by email, you will also have the option to decline to receive further information of that type from me.
If you would like me to destroy information I collect about you, please let me know. However, please note that if you use any of my services which require you to provide personal information, deleting my records may mean that you will need to resubmit it to continue using such services.
I may disclose aggregate statistics about my site visitors, clients, and sales to describe my services to prospective partners, advertisers, and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
Cookies and Log Files
If you share my content through social media, for example, by following, sharing, or liking me on Instagram/Facebook/Youtube, those social networks will record that you have done so and may set a cookie for this purpose.
In some cases, where a page on my website includes content from a social network, such as Facebook/Instagram/Youtube, those services may set a cookie even where you do not click a button. As is the case for all cookies, I cannot access those set by social networks, just as those social networks cannot access cookies I set myself.
My systems automatically gather some anonymous information about visitors, including IP addresses, browser type, language, and the times and dates of webpage visits. The data collected does not include personally identifiable information and is used, as described above, for statistical analysis, to understand user behavior, and to administer the site.
The internet is not a secure medium. However, I take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. I have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy. For example, my security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary, and only authorized personnel have access to user information. I use secure server software (SSL) to encrypt financial information you input before it is sent to me, and my database is hosted in a secure data center. While I cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse, or alteration of data will not occur, I use my best efforts to prevent this.
Duration of Data Storage
If you get in touch with me by means of a form on the website or by email, your personal details will be stored for seven years to process the request and answer follow-up questions. That data will never be shared without your consent.
If you believe that the processing of your data violates the privacy laws or your privacy claims have otherwise been violated in any way, you may complain to me or the Data Protection Authority.